켈로그 신입사원 채용 관련 내용입니다.
품질관리업무 job profile과 입사지원서 양식을 올립니다. 관심있는 학생들은 지원하시기 바랍니다. 감사합니다.
1) Primary Function
§ Why does the job exist?
· To keep all plant food safety and quality related documents up to date.
· To lead the HACCP team and develop HACCP of all existing and new products
2) Working Relationships:
§ Reports to whom?
§ Peer Relationships
· Quality and Food Safety Manager
4) Principal Duties &
§ Include all essential job functions
§ This section should include the primary day-to-day responsibilities & activities of the position. These should represent the “core” of the job duties.
· Establish and maintain risk assessment, processes, standard work and effectiveness metrics for core quality processes in alignment with customer and regulatory requirements as well as FSSC 22000, HACCP and Kellogg requirements
· Facilitate continuous improvement activities and coaching the global team in deploying KWS throughout the quality function
· Coordinate with cross-functional teams to ensure that all quality process connection points are well defined and effective
· Ensure quality solutions and initiatives are fully integrated with the Kellogg business objectives, priorities, strategies, and mission
· Support the transfer of new products and process from development status to standard production
· Conduct, report and follow up on internal audit in accordance with FSSC 22000, HACCP, MQFS, KWS and G6
· Perform food safety and quality training to enhance awareness in food safety and quality for all associates
5) Work Environment
§ Describe the working conditions related to the job including physical requirements, equipment used, time constraints, public contact, etc.
· Demonstrable structured problem solving skills
· Understanding of food safety and quality management systems (FSSC 22000, HACCP and etc.)
· Lean/value stream mapping experience an advantage
· Strong leadership competencies required with the ability to demonstrate a systematic approach to problem solving and ability to influence across peer group
· Ability to lead others and identify specific business improvement opportunities
· Be able to communicate effectively at all levels and ensure communications are clear and understood
· Be able to engage and motivate teams when adapting and adopting change programs
· Training and coaching capabilities
6) Preferred Education & Experience
§ List the minimum amount of education and/or experience required to perform the job. Be specific in terms of the type of experience required.
· The candidate should be a B.Sc with minimum 5 years of experience in quality function of a food industry
· Must have an exposure to Quality Management systems like HACCP and FSSC